| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tbilisi in February is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.8mm (1in) of H2O is dropped.
- In February the blue above Tbilisi is somewhat dreary having on balance merely 3:32 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:32.
- There are approximately 6:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tbilisi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tbilisi, Georgia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tbilisi:
- Gorznyj, Russia - 185.6 kms (115.3 miles) NNE
- Mahackala, Russia - 255.9 kms (159 miles) NE
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) E
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 328.6 kms (204.2 miles) E
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) E
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) ESE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 162.8 kms (101.2 miles) SE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 162 kms (100.6 miles) SE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 260.9 kms (162.1 miles) ESE
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) ESE
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 218.9 kms (136 miles) ESE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) SE
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) SE
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 278.6 kms (173.1 miles) S